Who is responsible for the personal data we collect?
Atelier Keen AB (VAT: 559342-5043), Kungstensgatan 9 , 11425, Stockholm, is responsible for all the personal information you provide to us through purchase and other contact with us and the handling of this data.
We collect, process and use your personal data in connection with the operation of our website. This includes:
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide
- Location information
- Payment information
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and type of device
- Data from external partners
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- When processing orders and returns in our webshop
- Credit card details
- ID number
- For SMS delivery notifications
- For contacts regarding any problems with your delivery
- For correspondence on questions and other information
- When submitting offers in the form of newsletters, always with instructions on how to unsubscribe
- For analysis purposes
- For marketing purposes and communication
- Confirmation of minimum age, which is required by law to shop online
- At the advertisement of winners in the competitions we arrange
- In case of questionnaires to improve our services and offers
- For work that prevents abuse or other inappropriate use of our website.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to request information about the personal information we have about you at any time. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you may want to have them corrected or deleted. We cannot delete your data as there is a statutory requirement for storage, such as accounting rules, or when there are other legitimate reasons why the data must be saved, such as unpaid invoices. You may at any time withdraw your consent to let us use the marketing information by unsubscribing from our newsletter.
Sharing Personal Information with Third-Parties
Atelier Keen does not sell or rent our customer’s personal data to any other entity. However, in order for us to offer the above-mentioned services and our commitments to you as a customer, we may share your data with selected suppliers who perform functions on our behalf such as fulfilling orders and delivery of orders, processing payments, carrying out promotional services or data management, to maintain our website, to distribute e-mails, to send out our newsletter, to provide client communications and to manage our customer database. This is only for purposes for which we have collected the information and only for companies that can provide sufficient guarantees regarding the security and confidentiality of personal data. We never forward, sell or exchange your personal data for marketing purposes to third parties.
How do we protect your personal information?
In order for your personal information sent to our site not to be read by third parties, all such information is encrypted and sent via a secure connection.
information is deleted.
Third parties may issue cookies when you browse our website. The issuance and subsequent use of these cookies are subject to the privacy and cookie policies of these third parties, which we encourage you to consult.
Do I have to allow cookies?
The short answer is, no, you do not have to accept cookies. However, if you turn off cookies completely, some features will be disabled. You will see the pop-up notification that asks you to accept our cookies on our website. By clicking accept, you give your consent and we will assume that you are happy with it.